The desire to be slim is inherent in both women and men. Sometimes it happens that at a certain time you need to lose weight very quickly due to an important event or vacation. In such situations, a fast weight loss diet has a good effect.
Provided the person is really overweight, they will be able to lose ten pounds a week without putting in too much effort. But if overweight is actually invented, and in reality it does not exist, then the body will be very reluctant to part with its normal weight.
What are fast weight loss diets
A fast weight loss diet gives great effects in a short time, but the results obtained, unfortunately, do not last long. You should not abruptly switch to your usual diet. A smooth transition from diet to regular eating will result in the least stress for the body.
It is clear from the name that, based on the 10 kg weight loss menu at home, it will consist of protein products. Due to the fact that the diet consists of protein products, the body will start using fat accumulations for its normal life. And this in turn allows you to lose weight because it reduces excess weight and corrects the contours of the figure.
The weekly menu is based on seafood (about 300 grams), a package of low-fat cheese, skinless chicken breast (200 grams), beef (100 grams), chicken egg white (5 pieces).
During the diet it is forbidden: fried, canned food, semi-finished products, fermented dairy products, vegetables with a high starch content, milk, soda, juices from the store.
The power supply mode must meet the requirements:
- There should be five to six meals a day.
- Complex carbohydrates are allowed before lunch.
- Afternoon meals should include vegetables with protein and a little starch.
- The daily dose of fat is thirty grams. It is recommended to get it from vegetable oil that can be used for seasonal fresh vegetables.
Before using this diet at home to lose 10 kg per week, it is recommended to consult a doctor, because it is quite strict and not everyone can tolerate it.
The main food is buckwheat, however, few other foods are allowed. Up to two hundred and fifty grams of buckwheat should be eaten every day. It should be cooked in the evening - 250 grams of dried buckwheat is poured over boiled water, closed with a lid and left overnight. The liquid should be two fingers higher than the level of buckwheat in the pan. It is allowed to replace water with kefir. No salt, spices or other spices are added to the porridge.
Lean buckwheat porridge that is cooked in the evening is eaten during the day. Allowed drinks - mineral water and green tea without sugar. The last meal should be four hours before bedtime. If you stay hungry after eating all the porridge, you can drink a glass of low-fat kefir or eat an unsweetened green apple.
After the kefir diet, a person not only loses 10 kg per week, but also allows the digestive tract to become healthier. At the end of the diet, immunity improves, the efficiency of the gastrointestinal tract increases, cholesterol levels decrease and toxins are eliminated.
The daily volume of drunk kefir should be equal to one and a half liters. The volume is divisible by five times. In addition to kefir, you should consume additional foods per day that are allowed on the diet.
Menu of additional products allowed on the kefir diet:
- Day 1 - Five medium-sized tubers of potatoes, cooked with the skin.
- Second day - one hundred grams of cooked chicken breast without salt, without skin.
- Day three - one hundred grams of cooked beef.
- Fourth day - one hundred grams of boiled or boiled white fish.
- 5. day - fresh vegetables and fruits up to 1 kg.
- Sixth and seventh day - unlimited drinking water.
How to lose 10 pounds a week without dieting?
In order not to be exhausted by diets and still lose weight quickly, you should turn to physical exercise, a balanced diet or visit the sauna.
Bath or sauna
For one visit to the bath or sauna, a person loses two kilograms. Such a sudden jump in weight occurs due to the loss of body fluids as well as toxins and fats. For maximum efficiency in losing weight, you should go there on an empty stomach. It would be useful to use a peeling of sea salt and honey. Be sure to take a few minutes break between entering the steam room. To lose weight, do not swim in the pool or cold shower after the steam room.
After visiting the bath or sauna, it is recommended to refrain from eating for the first two hours. However, a cup of delicious green tea is not forbidden, naturally without sugar.
Losing weight fast with a balanced diet is easy. The main thing is to follow the rules.
A balanced diet is based on the following rules:
- Food eaten per day should be divided in the following proportions - first meal - 25%, second meal - 50%, third meal - 25%.
- Calculate the required ratio of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Fifty percent of the diet should be carbohydrates, fifteen percent protein and twenty-five fats. This ratio will allow the man the desired rapid weight loss of 10 kg. Keep in mind that proteins must be of animal origin, fats are mostly from vegetable oils, and five percent of carbohydrates must be in the form of fiber.
- For every pound of your own weight, you need to drink 30 milliliters of clean drinking water. Tea, soup, soups, juices and so on are not counted because they are not water, but are considered liquid.
- It is mandatory to calculate the amount of calories. To lose 10 kg per week, you need to eat no more than 1400 calories a day.
As the ideal exercise program is individual for everyone, the best solution would be to visit the gym and personal training with a trainer. But not everyone has the opportunity to do so. Therefore, you can lose 10 kg per week at home with the help of physical exercises. However, for this a person will need strict discipline, perseverance and great willpower.
To lose weight fast, you need to choose the right exercises.
Properties that must lose 10 kg per week through physical exercise:
- Helps speed up metabolism. This should be a resistance exercise. The workout should consist of one or half of strength training.
- A person should enjoy training, not seeing it as a punishment.
- On average, one exercise should burn 300 calories or more.
- Increase the load over time. That is, as soon as it becomes easy to lift weights, it is necessary to increase it. When you run, you can accelerate or increase the distance. Any increase in weight or intensity should be felt individually. If you last increased the distance you ran, and today you do not feel well, then you do not need to bother and exhaust yourself, just reduce the intensity of exercise this time and enjoy your workout.
How to lose 10 kg of water per week?
The easiest way to lose 10 kg a week at home, because you do not need strict restrictions and following a lot of rules. Nutritionists call weight loss water a lazy diet.
A lazy diet consists of drinking plenty of water before each meal and, most importantly, right after bed.
Immediately after a person wakes up, he should definitely drink a glass of clean drinking water with a slice of lemon. If you have problems with the work of the gastrointestinal tract, then you should exclude lemon. Then during the day, fifteen minutes before each meal, be sure to drink a glass of water. Water fills the stomach and therefore a person eats less food.
Water is better in the store - mineral or non-carbonated drinking water. Tap water is allowed for consumption, but it must be passed through a filter before use. The volume of drunk water per day should not exceed three liters. It is possible to follow a lazy diet for a month, however the results will be visible within a week.
Teenager to lose weight without body injury
Rapid weight loss diets or fasting days are not recommended for adolescents, so losing 10 kg a week will not work.
Weight loss in adolescents should be smooth, without the leaps of a proper balanced diet, with adequate vitamin intake. With proper nutrition, a lot depends on adherence to the regimen and product quality. The products must be natural, without various chemical additives. And the meal should be at a certain time of day.
Sports will be a big help in losing weight for teenagers. Physical activity most actively burns excess fat and gets rid of excess weight.
First meal - breakfast should never be skipped. It is these calories received in the morning that provide energy for the whole day. At lunch time it is recommended to eat liquid dishes - borsch, soups, stews and the like. They will not allow you to ingest extra calories, because a liquid meal is better for filling and filling the stomach.
The whole diet should be protein based. It is a protein that is a building material for a young developing organism. It is better to minimize heat treatment of food. Allowed - stewing, cooking, steaming, baking. It is necessary to exclude spices, salt, hot spices, canned food as much as possible. Dried fruits or nuts are a great substitute for sweets. Also, fizzy drinks and juices from the store were eliminated from the diet. Juice prepared at home is allowed for consumption.