The buckwheat diet is a mono diet, during which you only need to eat buckwheat.
There are many variations of this diet: you can add fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices and soy kefir sauce to the main product.
Buckwheat with kefir in the morning for weight loss
Apart from the fact that with its help you can lose 2 to 12 kilograms, it is also a useful product. It contains 18 useful vitamins and trace elements: B1, B2, B6, folic acid, antioxidants, vitamin PP and various minerals.
Potassium contained in the nucleus helps with arterial pressure, removes toxins from the liver, helps to restore the intestinal microflora and lowers cholesterol. Despite the fact that there are no restrictions on the amount of porridge, the diet is very effective, and most importantly "not hungry".
Many colors are shared precisely out of fear of intentional hunger. It contains a lot of carbohydrates, which consist of long chains of glucose, so-called complex carbohydrates and fiber, as well as protein. Thanks to this, a person who is thin does not experience a constant feeling of hunger, the body receives most of the necessary minerals, as well as trace elements.
Fast diet: 3 days
The question of how to lose weight quickly and painlessly on buckwheat in 3 days worries almost every other girl who suddenly has a few extra pounds. To lose weight quickly before an important event: a trip to the sea, a birthday, an anniversary or a public appearance, you can go on a strict fast diet.
This is a pretty tough diet. The diet should consist only of buckwheat porridge, which should be prepared in advance in the evening and clean water. Sugar teas and coffee should be avoided, but herbal tea or unsweetened green tea with mint can be used.
As you know, mint suppresses hunger. Buckwheat contains complex carbohydrates that take a long time to digest. If it is very difficult to control, you can eat one or two green apples, kefir with 1% fat (one cup) or low-fat yogurt (you can choose one a day). You cannot eat after 18: 00 or 3 hours before bedtime.
Seven-day hard diet
In 7 days on buckwheat you can lose 3 to 7 kg, of course if you strictly adhere to the diet. It is difficult to endure a whole week of monotonous food. Due to the fact that every day only buckwheat is on the menu without added sugar, salt and meat products, weight loss often falls apart. This may not be possible for people who are accustomed to a varied diet.
Buckwheat works very well in combination with kefir or other low-fat fermented dairy products: unsweetened low-fat yogurt or 1% kefir. It is allowed to drink up to 1 liter per day.
You can add a teaspoon of vegetable oil, linseed oil or soy sauce to your daily portion. This is the only sauce that can be used to season food during the diet. Eat two unsweetened fruits a day: green apples, grapefruit, but not a banana, it is very caloric. Buckwheat can be filled with kefir or washed with porridge.
And water! Buckwheat removes water from the body, so you need to drink at least 1. 5 liters of clean water daily. Or at the rate of 1 liter per 30 kg of body weight. But no more than 3 liters a day. You can add different dried fruits to the porridge, no more than 6 large berries per portion.
So that after the child the weight does not return, you need to get out of it gradually. Minimally sweet, fried starchy foods, steam, cook or bake. Buckwheat for dinner. The transition period must be at least 10 days. You can repeat this at the earliest 1, 5 months later. the next call can be made no earlier than 6 months later. The body needs time to recover. With the right approach, you can lose 7-12 pounds in one week.
Diet will not help if the extra pounds do not exceed 5 pounds. Any diet should be accompanied by moderate physical activity to achieve maximum effect.
Not suitable for people involved in strenuous physical activity.
How to cook buckwheat properly
In order to preserve all the minerals and trace elements in cereals and lose weight properly, buckwheat must be cooked properly. The best way to cook buckwheat for your diet is steaming.
Option # 1
- For a daily serving, you will need a glass of dry grain buckwheat (250 ml).
- Rinse it well in running water.
- Take a bowl of 1-2 liters and pour buckwheat with two glasses of boiling water.
- Cover and wrap tightly with a towel. Leave the buckwheat to steam for 4 hours. Or cook it in the evening, leave the bowl with the cereal until morning.
Option no. 2
- Rinse the cereal.
- Fill it with 1/2 water.
- Cook it over high heat until all the water is absorbed.
- Make a small fire and simmer for another 6 minutes.
- Then wrap the pan with something steep.
Porridge with this method will be much softer than if steamed.
Option # 3
- Pour boiling water over the cereals.
- Drain the water.
- Fill with boiled water (not boiling, but warm) at a rate of 1/1, 5.
The porridge turned out a little harder, but retains the maximum amount of vitamins and minerals.
Buckwheat, although it contains many useful substances, is still a mono-diet, and in order to avoid health problems, the use of vitamin complexes during and after it is recommended.
- This is a very frugal diet. Buckwheat costs about 40-80 rubles, depending on the manufacturer. In a week you can lose pounds on cooked buckwheat and save significantly on food.
- Very useful, cleanses the liver.
- They should be in the diet of people with low hemoglobin, who suffer from arterial hypertension, various liver diseases.
- Removes excess cholesterol, toxins, heavy metal ions and toxins from the body.
- Buckwheat can easily replace potatoes and bread
- Calcium in the composition takes care of the condition of hair, nails
- Magnesium saves from depression.
- Improves vision and cerebral circulation
- Buckwheat can be eaten in unlimited quantities. The feeling of hunger does not threaten you.
- Do not add oil, salt, milk, meat, sauces. In extreme cases, you can kefir or herbs.
- Due to the lack of a varied diet and sugar in the food, after 2-3 days you may feel a lack of energy, a mild general weakness. During this period, you can drink a glass of clean water with a teaspoon of natural honey, so you will replenish the balance of glucose in the body.
- Avoid consuming salt and sugar during weight loss.
- It is difficult to combine with active sports due to the general weakness of the body.
- Monotonous eating is depressing and leads to breakdowns.
Who is buckwheat diet contraindicated
Buckwheat diet is contraindicated for people who have problems with the heart, gastrointestinal tract, blood vessels, kidneys. If there is a problem with the pressure. It is categorically contraindicated in patients with diabetes mellitus. During pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Expectant mothers and nursing mothers are generally prohibited from following any child other than a proper, balanced diet. People are depressed.
At the first sign of deteriorating diet should be canceled.
Buckwheat Cleaning Day
Buckwheat days can be arranged from time to time to keep the body clean and in good shape. If you arrange one unloading day a week, exclusively on buckwheat, then you can not only cleanse the body of harmful toxins and toxins, but also lose a few three kilograms.