Overweight women create a lot of problems, but it’s hard to get rid of. Fat deposits on the abdomen are especially hard to get rid of. But there are situations when you urgently need to lose weight, for example, there is an important event for which you need to wear a nice dress. In such cases, women ask themselves the question: how to lose 10 kg in a week at home and remove the stomach and hips. It is actually possible, but you must keep in mind that such extreme weight loss is not good for your health. In addition, after a sudden loss of body fat, it will return quickly later.
How to lose 5 kg a week and remove belly at home?
Resolving this issue requires a comprehensive approach. It does not require extreme diet or fasting. Rapid weight loss can be achieved with a proper diet combined with exercise.
If you have a problem, how to lose 5 kg a week and remove the belly, you need to understand the weight loss features. Excess fat first accumulates on the abdomen, and from there goes the last. Normal weight loss with the help of diet will first reduce the volume of the hands and face.
Exercise is necessary to encourage the loss of fat from the waist. Moreover, special exercises are needed to tighten the abdominal muscles. In addition, cosmetic treatments such as massages or wraps can help.
In such a short time a lot of body fat cannot disappear. Basically, weight loss occurs due to bowel cleansing and removal of excess water from the body, and then the weight returns. In addition, you need to know how many pounds you can lose in a week. 10-15 kg can be lost only if the initial weight is very large. An ordinary woman of average figure, who wants to quickly reduce the volume of the abdomen, can only count on the disappearance of 3-5 kg.
To learn how to lose weight fast, you need to eliminate the causes of its accumulation. Why do fat deposits appear:
- due to improper and improper diet, the body begins to build up reserves, primarily in the abdomen;
- stress leads to an increase in the amount of the hormone cortisol, which accelerates the accumulation of fat;
- lack of sleep leads to slowing of metabolic processes;
- hormonal disorders lead to weight gain with age;
- excess calories in food, which do not have time to expend.
But experts believe this is extreme weight loss and not good for health. And after returning to a normal diet, the fat will return again. Therefore, such weight loss is recommended when it is really urgent. But to really lose weight and long, you need to follow the advice of experts:
- goal should be realistic, it is better to lose weight gradually but consistently;
- monitor your diet, diet is not necessary, but your diet will have to change;
- reduce the calorie content of food by limiting carbohydrates and sweets;
- eat only homemade food, refuse fast food and semi-finished products;
- There should be more vegetables and fruits in the diet;
- drink enough water daily;
- don’t skip breakfast;
- Eat protein foods daily;
- requires regular physical activity;
- 3-5 times a week they need cardio exercises;
- get rid of bad habits;
- avoid stressful situations, get a good night's sleep and maintain a good mood;
- do not use fat burning drugs as they lead to metabolic disorders and can seriously harm health.
And one last tip: losing weight in such an extreme way is only recommended at a young age. After age 45, weight gain is most commonly associated with hormonal changes. In this case, fat deposits just accumulate on the stomach. But diet will not help you get rid of them, they can only further worsen metabolic processes.
How can you lose weight fast and remove belly at home with the help of diet?
The child is most often used by those who are interested in fast weight loss and belly removal. With such a diet, the digestive system is under great stress. So in a week it turns out that we are losing weight, but gastritis or dysbiosis is developing.
In order not to harm your health, you should follow the nutritionist's advice on nutrition:
- after the rapid loss of extra pounds, they return just as quickly, so a strict diet is not recommended;
- people with a weak mentality are not recommended to use a mono-diet;
- you must choose a diet system that contains known products;
- eat in small meals, but be sure to eat several times a day, preferably every 3 hours;
- drink enough water;
- It is recommended to eat bran in the morning to cleanse the intestines;
- last meal 3 hours before bedtime;
- increase the amount of fiber from fruits, vegetables and nuts;
- eat carbs in the morning, best for breakfast;
- Reject harmful products.