A slim and toned body is a dream not only for women but also for most men. To lose weight, you do not have to bother with rigid diets and exhausting workouts.
Proper nutrition occupies a special place in the fight for a beautiful figure. This means a balanced menu, carefully selected products and a few simple rules that form the basis of PP.
Is it possible to lose weight with a proper diet
By following the principles of proper nutrition, you not only supply the body with useful vitamins and minerals, but also release toxins and fat deposits. The menu includes only low-calorie foods. Despite that, they saturate the body for a long time, which allows you to avoid unplanned snacks, which are most often used as sandwiches or chips.
A healthy diet also helps prevent the development of various diseases that can cause obesity (such as diabetes). The diet is aimed at speeding up the metabolism and improving the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. Thanks to that, you can not only lose weight, but also clean your skin from acne and blackheads, as well as improve the condition of your hair and nails. In addition, the health condition will improve, the feeling of heaviness after eating will disappear, which will be a pleasant bonus for a flawless figure.
If you follow the basic principles of proper nutrition, you will easily lose 5-9 kg. The exact result depends on the physiological characteristics, gender and age of weight loss.
What foods can you eat
The list of allowed foods for PN for weight loss is quite extensive and diverse:
- lean fish and seafood;
- cereals and legumes;
- fermented milk products;
- nuts and dried fruits (in small quantities).
The top 7 scientifically proven products deserve special attention:
- Grapefruit- is rightly recognized as a natural fat burner. It contains a large amount of vitamins with a minimum content of calories.
- Oatmeal- rich in complex carbohydrates. They are fuel for the body.
- Tomatoesare a versatile ingredient in many dishes. They prevent the development of cancer and heart attack.
- Broccoli- contain an active substance called sulforaphane. Many heart medicines have been created on its basis.
- Unrefined vegetable oilsare a source of polyunsaturated fatty acids. These varieties include olive oil, burdock, sesame and flaxseed oil.
- Whole grain- protects blood vessels from atherosclerotic deposits and helps to lose weight. This group includes cereals such as millet, buckwheat, oatmeal, brown rice.
- Green- contains chlorophyll that suppresses the negative effects of unhealthy foods. Parsley, lettuce, cilantro, dill, basil and spinach have antioxidant properties.
It is worth noting that the list of the most useful foods was compiled based on 20 years of research by scientists.
One of the most important principles of good nutrition is to avoid unhealthy foods. If you want to lose weight without much effort, then you need to work out your eating habits. For example, you are used to eating fast food during lunch break at work, eating it with chocolate cake and soda. You will have to completely abandon such a habit, replacing unhealthy foods with healthy ones.
The list of prohibited foods includes the following foods:
- smoked meat;
- semi-finished products;
- canned food; pastries; ketchup, mayonnaise and other sauces;
- soda and packaged juices.
You should also avoid foods that contain trans fats, preservatives, soy and palm oil. It is recommended to reduce the consumption of alcoholic beverages and sweets.
The weight loss process should start by cleaning the refrigerator. Remove all foods from the list of forbidden foods. If this is not done, then at some point you will surely eat a piece of sausage, followed by another one for sure. This will only lead to the breakdown of food, after which the weight loss process will have to start all over again.
Basic principles of PP for weight loss
By following the basic principles of good nutrition, you can achieve amazing results. However, each rule has its own characteristics and nuances, so it deserves detailed consideration.
The most important rule of a healthy diet for weight loss is balance. The body must necessarily receive proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Rejection of any of these macronutrients will certainly lead to a number of negative consequences. It should be understood that the body and the body cannot function normally if they have a BJU deficiency.
The correct ratio of protein, fat and carbohydrates is as follows: 35%, 25%, 50%.
It is worth emphasizing protein intake. This is due to the fact that it is present in every meal. If you do not do sports, the daily rate is 1. 5 g. For every pound of your weight. With regular physical activity, the amount of protein is approximately 2, 5-3 g / kg.
If you want to calculate your individual daily allowance for KBZhU more precisely, then use the ready-made formula:
- (weight (in kg) x 10 + height (in cm) x 6, 25 + age (in years) x 5 - 161 (for women) or + 5 (for men) x activity coefficient).
Activity rate is your lifestyle. If it is quite mobile, then this indicator will be equal to 1, 30. In the case of an inactive, inactive lifestyle, the coefficient will be 1, 2. With regular training, the number will increase to 1, 45.
Weight loss diets include calorie restriction. The daily calorie intake for women is 2, 000 calories per day. To lose weight, you need to reduce your diet by 10% -20%.
With proper nutrition you should eat often, but in small meals, to lose weight. The daily diet includes 5-6 meals, of which 3 are main (breakfast, lunch, dinner). This is necessary to improve metabolism. In order to work, it is necessary to regularly supply the body with small amounts of food. Also, this "trick" allows you to avoid feeling hungry.
Slow carbohydrates and proteins are desirable for a quality breakfast. For example, porridge, cottage cheese or omelet. Please note that neglecting breakfast is strictly prohibited. He is the one who drives the work of the whole body and gives you energy for the whole day.
Complex carbohydrates, fiber and protein are good choices for lunch. This meal is considered the most satisfying and caloric. For lunch you can cook soup, meat or fish, side dish.
The main condition for dinner is lightness. In this case, the food should be rich in protein and fiber.
The remaining 2-3 meals are snacks. Choose foods rich in protein and fiber. The first snack should be between breakfast and lunch. It is often called breakfast. In this case, the ideal solution would be cottage cheese, yogurt, fruit or a smoothie. The second snack is in the afternoon. You can "freeze" the worm with nuts or dried fruit. In the case of the last snack, everything is individual. Some can easily do without it, while others simply need it, and refusal leads to night overeating. The last meal should take place 2-3 hours before an hour. Kefir or fermented baked milk are considered ideal for such a snack.
Important!Fruit can be present in meals only in the first half of the day. They take a long time to digest and absorb. If you eat an apple before bed, it will lead to body rot.
When you lose weight, you should drink clean water regularly. Tea, coffee, compote, juice and other drinks do not count. Daily intake with proper nutrition is 2 liters. Even mild dehydration can impair brain function and reduce physical performance. Smartphone owners can install an app that can monitor the filling of the water balance.
Important!The brain often misreads the body's signals, confusing thirst with hunger. If you feel hungry an hour after eating, do not rush to catch food. Drink a glass of water first.
It is recommended to drink liquid 10-15 minutes after waking up. A glass of room temperature water will help you wake up faster and prepare your body for the first meal.
It may seem like a proper diet to many. This is most often a misconception. In reality, it is simple enough to master all the rules of PP. The method of cooking is equally important. It depends on him whether the food will benefit your body or harm it. For example, when fried, most nutrients are broken down, as a result of which the body does not receive the necessary vitamins and minerals. In addition, the vegetable oil used for frying significantly increases the calorie content of the food.
When you lose weight, you must pay special attention to the heat treatment of the product. They can be cooked, stewed, steamed and baked.
Example menu for the day
Compiling a menu for proper nutrition should be approached responsibly. It should be changed, otherwise it will get bored quickly, which will lead to the breakdown of food. We have prepared a unique selection of options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- low-fat cottage cheese, apple;
- oatmeal with pieces of fruit;
- omelette with broccoli;
- millet porridge, slice of wholemeal bread, slice of cheese;
- smoothie, bread;
- buckwheat porridge cooked in milk;
- fruit salad dressed in natural yogurt;
- oatmeal, 2 chicken eggs;
- bruschetta with tomato and avocado.
- oat bran with milk;
- banana smoothie, 2 fruit toasts.
- brown rice, turkey roasted in foil, vegetable salad;
- light vegetable soup, buckwheat, steamed fish cakes;
- pumpkin cream soup, vegetable stew, boiled chicken breast;
- chicken soup, roasted fish with vegetables;
- cabbage soup, cauliflower in a creamy sauce, steamed chicken cutlets.
- salmon with cooked chickpeas, vegetable salad;
- durum wheat pasta, boiled turkey breast;
- lean steak, vegetable stew;
- fish with vegetable salad;
- 2 egg omelette, fresh tomato and cucumber salad;
- dried fruit;
- plain yogurt;
- low-fat cottage cheese;
- vegetable or fruit smoothie;
- dairy jellies with fruit;
- baked apple with honey and cinnamon.
What else is important for weight loss
The following recommendations, which can also be attributed to the basics of a healthy diet, will help speed up the weight loss process with PP:
- Eat more complex carbohydrates. You can get them from vegetables, fruits, berries, cereals, legumes. Remember that they make up 50% of the daily intake of BZHU. It is better to refuse fast carbohydrates.
- Food should be at a comfortable temperature: not higher than 50-60 degrees and not lower than 10 degrees. Food that is very hot and too cold has an adverse effect on the digestive process.
- Eat fiber-rich foods every day. Like a sponge, it absorbs toxins accumulated in the body, gently removing them from the body. In addition, dietary fiber improves the intestinal microflora and ensures long-lasting satiety. Fiber is found in wheat bran, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
- Desserts are allowed to be eaten only in the first half of the day. Unlike diet, PP does not require a complete rejection of pastry shops. Just choose the right treat. For example, a slice of cake can be replaced with a homemade cheesecake. It is also allowed to eat dark chocolate, ice cream, marshmallows, jam, marshmallows.
Exercise will help speed up the weight loss process. Cardio training is rightly recognized as the most effective. In 40 minutes you can get rid of 400-600 kcal. If you do not have time to visit the gym due to your busy work schedule, then you can train at home.
Eating well is a quick and easy way to lose weight. The most important thing is to respect the basic principles. In most cases, the first results will be visible within a week.