Reviews say: the Japanese diet is not only a way to change a dress into smaller clothes in two weeks, but also an option to "freeze" the new weight for at least 2 years. The diet was created in a clinic for obese patients. But even created by doctors, such a food system is not suitable for everyone. . .
What is the secret of such a diet
Don’t expect to lose weight with sushi or miso soup. This is a salt-free diet, named after the country in which it was developed.
This does not mean that this is a 100% original diet: the diet prohibits the same as others (fatty, sweet, but above all - salty). Doctors call such a diet without salt or protein.
The diet burns 5 to 8 kg in 2 weeks.
The maximum duration of such a meal is 14 days. The diet is allowed to be repeated no earlier than 2 years later (but better - after 3 years).
- Animal proteins: lean fish (calorie table published on the Internet, choose fish based on such data - although it is also known that Japanese salmon is also not banned), chicken, beef. Allow yourself and eggs (chicken, quail).
- Milk: low-fat kefir.
- Cereals: Diet bread.
- Fruits, vegetables(but preferably not potatoes or melons, but "light" foods).
- Fats: olive oil (moderate).
- Drinks: black coffee (without sugar and milk), green tea, herbal teas. By the way: if it is better not to get carried away with coffee, then you can drink as much tea and clean water as you want.Watershould be drunk from 1. 5 liters per day.
The menu for each day must be missing:wine, alcoholic beverages, and even beer, sugar(and products with labels on them - packaged juices, sweets and sweets, sweet milk),flour, as well as salt. . . Not only are you forbidden from herring and other salty gifts of rivers and seas - you are also forbidden from salting homemade salads, soups and cereals.
Blessings of the "Japanese"
- Diet normalizes metabolism, removes toxins from the body. Thanks to that, such a menu not only "loses weight", but also heals the body.
- Diet teaches the body to eat small portions and low-calorie foods. Therefore, even after release, the burned weight does not return.
- Diet with a lot of extra pounds. In the early days it is liquid (and will come back, so you will gain 1-2 kg after the diet, and that is normal). But the remaining 3-6 kg will melt without a trace.
- The diet is also available in winter. People who have any income can afford such weight loss.
Such strict diets are contraindicated forpregnant and lactating women. However, if you have just given birth but are not breastfeeding, refrain from losing weight for at least 6 months - let the body "move away" after pregnancy (the period when the body gave most of the nutrients to the baby and severely depleted its own internal reserves). The Japanese diet is not suitable either during the period of seasonal vitamin deficiency (early spring) or during rehabilitation after a serious illness.
Also, doctors ban "Japanese" people with suchdiseases:
- gastritis or ulcer;
- severe heart disease;
- chronic kidney or liver disease.
But even if you don’t feel any illness or suffer from a serious illness, it’s worth remembering that the Japanese diet has a “bad” menu. And, in order not to face the treatment of "flocks" of such weight loss, from the first day of the diet take a vitamin-mineral complex.
Lose weight in the Japanese style
Don't buy products for future use, that is, immediately for 14 days: the "correct weight loss" menu is based on 100% fresh fruit and meat. It is better to do micro shopping by preparing fresh meals every day.
Rules of such a child:
- You cannot substitute breakfast and dinner or days in the diet;
- eat only allowed foods (diet will not help without persistence);
- Don’t substitute cabbage and fish in your diet;
- You can replace beef with chicken 1-2 times (but not desirable);
- zucchini may replace zucchini, pumpkin, beets (this product is also baked in foil with herbs and olive oil instead of frying).
Sports, especially strength sports, will have to be postponed on a diet (daily calorie intake is less than normal, and the body will not "pull" a lot of physical activity). The same applies to people whose work is associated with constant physical activity - due to the resulting loss of strength, they sometimes have to stop eating. However, this does not always happen, because you will have to lose weight not on "grass", but on protein.
Before starting a diet, you should consult a doctor.
Preparing for the Japanese diet
Prepare for such a diet for at least7 days.
Sharply cut down on fast food, starchy foods nowadays. The task is to say goodbye to such products by the end of the seventh day.
Portions of even non-caloric foods should be gradually reduced by 20% (this is done so that the stomach gets used to saturating the minimum amount of food and does not suffer from hunger).
Finally, consider how many calories come to your table each day. Goal: make your own menu "lighter" by 500 kcal. This can be achieved by cutting the previously described parts or eliminating fatty and sweet foods from the diet.
And, of course, drink at least 1, 5 liters per day. Drink the first glass only when you wake up - this way you will speed up your own metabolism.
Diet to maximum: menu for 14 days
- Breakfast: A cup of modest black coffee. And that is it! Such a breakfast, by the way, brings the Japanese diet closer to the French.
- Lunch: Salad of boiled (preferably) or fresh cabbage and 2 hard-boiled eggs, seasoned with olive oil + fresh tomato juice (lots of salt in the store). The latter can be replaced with fresh, juicy tomatoes.
- Dinner: 200 g of stewed or cooked fish + "live" cabbage salad with olive oil (preferably pressed).
- Breakfast: coffee. Today it can be supplemented with a slice of rye bread (fresh or grilled or in a toaster).
- Lunch: Same as yesterday.
- Dinner: 200 g of cooked (you can steam) beef + 200 ml of low-fat kefir.
- Breakfast: coffee only.
- Lunch: A portion of eggplant or zucchini, fried in oil but without flour (you can choose any portion size).
- Dinner: 200 g boiled beef + cabbage salad with 2 boiled eggs, seasoned with oil.
- Breakfast: today you can take a break from coffee by indulging in green tea (optional). Plus, you’ll have a more hearty breakfast this day: a fresh carrot salad topped with lemon juice.
- Lunch: 200 g of fish cooked or in unsalted water (however, you can also fry it) + 200 ml of tomato juice.
- Dinner: 200 g fresh fruit (optional).
- Breakfast: Same as yesterday.
- Lunch: 500 g cooked fish (can be divided into 2 doses) + tomato juice.
- Dinner: 200 g fruit.
- Breakfast: A cup of "empty" coffee.
- Lunch: 500 g of boiled chicken (it is better to cook fillets without skin, this is the lowest caloric part of the carcass) + salad (carrots, cabbage of any kind), sprinkled with vegetable oil.
- Dinner: 1 fresh small carrot + 2 hard-boiled eggs.
- Breakfast: a cup of green tea (according to oriental sages, it is better to drink this drink hot - so the body will get more useful antioxidants).
- Lunch: 200 g cooked beef + fresh fruit dessert.
- Dinner: fish with salad, as day 1, beef with kefir, as day 2, fruit or eggs and carrots, as day 6. Choose one of the options to your liking.
- Breakfast: "empty" green tea (however, the diet allows a slice of lemon).
- Lunch: 200 g beef + fruit dessert. You can make yourself a salad and season with lemon juice or just serve 200 g of any fruit (big apple, pear, plum).
- Dinner: any of the above dinners, but not the one recommended for 3 days.
- Breakfast: cup of coffee.
- Lunch: 1 egg (soft boiled, hard boiled, poached) + salad of 3 small carrots with vegetable oil (can be grated and sprinkled with "olive" or lightly stewed in oil) + 50 gnon-fat cheese (hard fitness or cottage cheese, grainy).
- Dinner: 200 g of fruit (in the form of a salad with lemon juice or just 1-3 fresh fruit).
- Breakfast: 1 large carrot, grated and sprinkled with lemon juice.
- Lunch: 200 g of fish (can be cooked or fried) + 200 ml of tomato juice.
- Dinner: Same dinner as yesterday.
- Breakfast: coffee + 1 piece of black (rye) crouton or bread.
- Lunch: a portion of eggplant and (or) zucchini fried in vegetable oil. Portion size can be anything you want.
- Dinner: a portion of boiled beef (weighing no more than 200 g) + a glass of yogurt, low-fat white yogurt or kefir.
- Breakfast: same as yesterday - coffee, bread.
- Lunch: portion of fish (200 g, this product can be fried or baked, or cooked in water or steamed) + fresh cabbage, sprinkled with olive oil.
- Dinner: 2-3 ripe seasonal fruits.
- Breakfast: black coffee only.
- Lunch: portion of stewed cabbage (with the addition of virgin oil) + 2 boiled eggs + a glass of fresh tomato.
- Dinner: portion of fried, baked or cooked fish (200 g).
- Breakfast: A cup of "empty" coffee.
- Lunch: 200 g fish (prepared by the methods described above) + "live" cabbage salad with oil.
- Dinner: 200 g beef + 200 ml "empty", ie low-fat kefir.
BTW: The diet menu looks about the same. But don’t forget - cabbage doesn’t have to be white cabbage! One day, cook the colored ones, the second the broccoli, the third the kohlrabi (you can grate it on a raw salad, stew or bake).
Cessation of diet
Proper diet completion does not affect weight loss results any less or more than the diet itself.
The bad news: if you think "well, we're all exhausted, " in fact, your abstinence from food has just reached the equator. Behind the child, in front - the exit, which lasts at least 26 days.
Don’t get mad at your favorite foods.In the first weekit is worth adhering to the "old" diet, just increase the portions (vegetables - by 100 g, meat - by 50 g). Add a little salt - start with 5 g per day.
From week twoyou can eat like this:
- for breakfast - porridge on water (not more than 200 g) + omelet;
- enter 2-3 snacks (but small - you have to eat small and often at the exit);
- lunch should still be protein;
- Replace fruit dinner with something firmer - protein, vegetables (say, low-fat steamed cutlets + vegetable stew).
Reviews for beginners and experienced "weight loss"
To be honest, the before and after photos are impressive: the girls before and after the baby look different. But not every review includes such photos. . .
Diet helped these people
Reviews of satisfied "slimmer" points out that:
- they really lost weight and did so impressively fast (even the weight that has been at a “dead point” for many years can disappear);
- , among other things, this diet tightens the stomach nicely;
- no weight gain after that;
- This is a “miracle” diet that is advised to girls and colleagues.
In order not to lose the positive mood on the diet, people manage to make even such a limited diet "delicious": they add cinnamon to coffee (the spice makes the drink a little sweeter), instead of tomato juice, cabbage salad is prepared from this vegetable (like this(“goes”) more fun), boiled beef with roots (onions, carrots, celery) and spices, making it aromatic and appetizing. . .
. . . And those people weren't happy
If you do not drink vitamins, during the diet (add here the "skinny" monthly effect) can start problems with hair, nails, and even sleep.
The diet is only suitable for people who have an iron will. It will actually take almost 2 months to lose weight and limit yourself. During that time, you can't even look at a bun, a chocolate bar, a pork chop. And sit with friends in a cafe at one “empty” cafe! And if you are suddenly invited to a wedding!
Finally, if you are on your feet from morning to night, dizziness and weakness may appear in your diet.
P. S. "Twin Sister": The diet of "Japanese" is reminiscent of French. Same proteins, small portions, three meals and coffee for breakfast.