Diet for pancreatic diseases in women and men requires selectivity and approach. Pathologies of the digestive system, ie diseases of the pancreas and liver, require a frugal diet. The fifth table is an ideal method of treating and restoring lost organ function. Modern medicine is a complex of therapeutic, diagnostic, preventive and other areas, knowledge and theory, whose main purpose is not only therapy, but also the prevention of many diseases known to mankind.
Pancreatic and Stomach Diet: Features
People who have ever encountered the complex treatment of inflammation in the acute and / or chronic phase know that a doctor prescribes a certain diet. The pancreas diet no. 5, which is the most tender and most acceptable for pathologies of the digestive tract. The main task of the child is to spare the liver as much as possible, with a completely healthy diet and normalization of the system of bile outflow from the body. Medicine views the fifth table as the most chemically faithful nutritional food.
The fifth pancreatic diet is not only a specific set of acceptable foods to use, but also recommended cooking methods that are best for people with the following conditions:
- Inflammatory processes of the liver parenchyma and hepatic ducts.
- Developed cirrhosis of the liver in the absence of acute disorders of physiological processes.
- Biliary tract dysfunctions and various gallbladder pathologies.
- Acute, chronic cholecystitis during therapy and rehabilitation.
- Intestinal obstruction, which occurs in the background of the above pathologies.
It is very important to know what you can eat or not, how to cook, so that the food is not only healthy, but also delicious, aesthetically pleasing and appetizing.
Pancreatic Diet: What Can You Eat?
First of all, you need to clearly define the set of products that will fill your diet cart. It is important to carefully compile the menu for the week, taking into account all the factors and observing the diversity.
The general characteristics of the diet are as follows:
- The level of protein and carbohydrate balance is within normal limits. Reduce the fat content in the menu.
- Heat treatment includes boiling and baking, sometimes stewing is allowed. The vegetables are rubbed and the meat is crushed.
- The fifth dietary table is characterized by temperature norms, hot and cold dishes are not recommended.
- Products containing purines and oxalic acid should be avoided.
The dietitian removes from the menu the category of inflated food that contains coarse fiber elements rich in extracts that stimulate secretory functions. Recipes allow you to diversify the table under one condition - it is necessary to reduce the salt content, and hot and spicy spices should not be used.
What you can eat in pancreatic disease: rules
All rules must be strictly followed, and your meals will be healthy and delicious:
- Light vegetable soups, lean meats and poultry, lightly dried rye bread, dairy products and baked omelettes with vegetables, salads, cereals and fruit desserts prepared according to technology provide a wide range of possibilities to create a varied menu.
- It is especially important to follow the rules for patients diagnosed with pancreatitis and other comorbidities of the digestive system.
- In addition to the special preparation and the necessary set of food, it is very important to respect a loyal lifestyle.
- It is necessary to distribute meals up to six times during the day, in order to minimize physical activities for adults and children, they should be offered relaxing games and activities.
- For adults and children it is necessary to maintain rest after meals, afternoon sleep is recommended to improve digestion.
Pancreatic Diet: Menu of the Week
Despite the rather serious limitations, the fifth type of diet food is healthy, efficient and has a natural taste. For novice patients, several standard daily menus may be offered as a basis. A diet with a diseased pancreas requires extreme discipline and adherence to a temporary diet, there is breakfast, lunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner.
Diet for pancreatic diseases:
- Steamed meatballs, semolina porridge and tea.
- One apple and a handful of dried fruit.
- Light vegetable soup, lean meat roll, drink or compote.
- Bar drink with homemade pretzels.
- Beet cutlets and tea with cookies.
Second menu, fifth diet for pancreatic diseases:
- Low-fat cottage cheese, sour cream, a little honey, oatmeal cooked in water and tea.
- Baked apple with honey.
- Mixed vegetable soup with vegetable oil, boiled chicken with rice and milk sauce. Compote.
- Glass decoction rod.
- Piece of boiled fish in white sauce with vegetables. Garnish - mashed potatoes, herbal tea with cottage cheese.
- A glass of low-fat fermented dairy product overnight.
The second option is especially acceptable when acute cholecystitis is diagnosed, the disease will require a principled attitude, discipline and responsible adherence to all recommendations. Dietary table is an integral part of therapy in the period of rehabilitation and recovery after removal of the gallbladder. If followed correctly, complete recovery will be quick, a good general condition is generally determined by the doctor who treats the patient himself.
Pancreas: diet, recipes
The diet table is characterized by various techniques, and with a little imagination the patient can quickly see the pleasures of the menu. It is not just the list of foods but the use and combination of processing techniques that makes this diet widely popular for a variety of purposes. Initially, the complex developed by the doctor was considered exclusively a therapeutic diet. Today, it is a wonderful tool for those people who want to deal with excess weight.
- Vegetable soup is prepared for 1 liter of vegetable broth, with the addition of cereals - rice, buckwheat or oatmeal. The dressing, which includes 1 onion, tomato, 2 carrots, flour, is dried in a dry pan.
- Vegetarian soup of pickles, borscht or light cabbage, prepared on the basis of 1-1, 5 liters of potato soup, cabbage, dressing baked in a pan, chopped onion, 2-3 tomatoes, 1 carrot and flour, brings a significantdiversity.
- 0, 5 - 0, 8 kg of lean chicken or turkey, beef, young lean lamb, rabbit, chopped or whole piece, boiled in 1, 5 liters of water, a little salted, then baked for 25 - 30 minutes.
- 0, 5 kg of cellulose of non-fatty varieties of sea fish, ground or processed to the degree of carcass, lightly salted and also cooked for 20 minutes. or bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Patients diagnosed with gastroduodenitis - inflammation of the mucous membranes of the pyloric stomach and duodenum should eat only dried rye bread, biscuits and dry lean biscuit.
Non-sour raw, cooked or baked berries and fruits are recommended. Dried fruits, apples baked with honey, use of compote, jelly, jelly, mousse are shown, where the sugar is partially replaced. Xylitol or its sorbitol analogue is used.
Pancreatic nutrition: acute pancreatitis
Treatment of an acute attack of pancreatitis begins with a two-day life-saving fast. During that period, it is allowed to drink only concentrated decoctions, poorly cooked teas without sugar and water, including mineral water. The food is mostly delivered in droppers.
After three days from the moment of the attack, the gradual introduction of the product begins. Foods enriched with carbohydrates are served in liquid form. It is forbidden to add salt and spices. Meals are obligatory broken down, ie from 5 to 7 meals during the day.
The list of drinks is expanding to fruit drinks, especially popular are decoctions of cranberries and cranberries, pomegranate and black currant, freshly squeezed fruit juices diluted with water. Drink plenty of fluids, about three liters a day, excluding soups.
From the fifth day, the diet for the pancreas becomes more caloric, about 700 calories, of which 15 grams are protein (vegetable and dairy), and 180 grams are carbohydrates. Fats are an absolute taboo.
One week after the attack, the diet for pancreatic disease rises to 1000 calories, with a mandatory norm of 50 grams of protein, 250 grams of carbohydrates and 10 grams of fat.
Pancreatic Diet: Day Menu
The approximate menu for pancreatitis for one day looks like this:
- The first breakfastcan be presented as porridge on water from rice or semolina. Fresh apple, mashed. Tea with a little sugar.
- For lunchit is recommended to serve mashed carrots or potatoes. You can add about 50 grams of meat or fish (low-fat varieties). Then you can drink a sweetened decoction of rose hips.
- Lunchmust necessarily contain the so-called vegetarian soup, ie made on vegetables without adding meat (125 ml). A little mashed potatoes with boiled beef or lean fish are served separately. It is also advised to eat a mashed apple in this meal.
- For an afternoon snacknutritionists recommend 55 grams of cottage cheese with a minimum percentage of fat and tea.
- For dinnerbuckwheat, cooked to a viscous consistency and tea, to which you can add up to 1 tbsp. l. natural honey.
- Before going to beddrink 1 glass of 250 ml of yogurt.
After two weeks of the attack, increase the protein content to 60 grams, fat to 20 grams and carbohydrates to 300 grams. Salt also remains banned and undesirable. The preferred consistency of the food is puree. Portions are small and regular, at approximately equal intervals.
After twenty days, the rate of protein, fat and carbohydrates rises again and now stands at 100, 40 and 450 grams, respectively. Food is frugal. Products that have the property of irritating the mucous membranes and stimulating the production of gastric juice are not allowed, because that can be the cause of bloating.
What you can eat when your pancreas hurts: recommended meals
For greater clarity, we list the dishes that make up the diet of patients with inflamed pancreas. And although at first glance it seems that the food is strict, tender and modest, in reality it can be not only delicious, but also varied.
The first courses can be:
- Soup with rice and mashed vegetables;
- Slimy rice soup;
- Mashed potato soup;
- Oatmeal soup;
- Mashed rice cereal soup, cooked in milk;
- Herculean soup with milk;
- Pearl barley soup.
For another, recipes like:
- Cooked lean meat like beef stroganoff;
- Beef souffle;
- meat puree;
- Steamed meatloaf;
- Steamed meatballs;
- Cooked beef with excellent white sauce;
- Steamed fish souffles;
- Cutlets or steamed dumplings;
- Steamed fresh cheese souffle;
- Fresh cottage cheese;
- Steamed omelet with protein;
- Zucchini or carrot souffle;
- Buckwheat porridge of viscous consistency;
- Oatmeal puree in milk;
- Vermicelli cooked in milk;
- Oven casserole with fresh cheese and noodles;
- Vermicelli pudding with meat.
Drinks are represented by a decoction of berries and especially pomegranate, jelly, apple mousse, freshly prepared juices diluted with water, poorly prepared tea.
Gastroenterologists recommend drinking fermented dairy products before bedtime, for example low-fat yogurt or kefir, as well as products that have a laxative effect on the digestive system: carrot or pumpkin juice, boiled or fresh prunes, etc.
Buns, fatty and fried foods, smoked meats, meat or fish soups, marinated products are still prohibited. Exceptions are those that have a high percentage of fat, and especially cream and sour cream. Radish, onion, radish and garlic, which are known for their sharp smell and radiant taste, are undesirable. The main condition is the rejection of alcoholic beverages.
Adhering to this diet six months after acute pancreatitis, a significant restoration of organ function can be expected. Willpower and discipline directly affect the success of recovery. Any deviation from the doctor's prescription can result in new attacks and a sudden deterioration in health. It is worth using a little forbidden and all previous efforts will fail.
Pancreatic Diet 5: Chronic Pancreatitis
In older women, the question is often asked whether hormonal medications can be taken and whether they are compatible with the pancreas. According to doctors, among the contraindications do not appear disorders of the digestive system, which means that the tool will not have an irritating effect on the gastrointestinal tract.
The general principles of the diet for chronic pancreatitis are to increase the amount of protein consumed in food while reducing the amount of fat, sugar and carbohydrates. Fatty and fried foods, foods enriched with crude fiber and essential oils are still banned. It is recommended to eat foods rich in vitamins.
The diet is still partial, there are five to six meals a day, the portions are small.
Pancreatic Pain Diet: A Day Menu
- For their first breakfast, they eat a little boiled lean meat, milk porridge and lightly brewed tea, preferably without sugar.
- Another breakfast can be a steamed egg white omelette and a decoction of pomegranate. It is allowed to sweeten a little with honey or sugar, but do not get carried away.
- For lunch, it is desirable to eat soup cooked in vegetable soup, with the addition of chopped vegetables (carrots, potatoes, zucchini, etc. ). For example, boiled beef stroganoff can be made from cooked meat and served with a little mashed potatoes. Homemade compote of chopped dried fruit to complete the meal.
- Milk tea and fresh cheese enriched with calcium are an excellent snack for those who have chronic pancreatitis.
- For dinner, nutritionists recommend carrot puree with boiled lean fish and milk tea.
- Before going to bed, a glass of fermented dairy products, for example, kefir, is a must.
Diet for pancreatic diseases: recommendations and products
Soups allowed for chronic pancreatitis include the so-called vegetarian, ie cooked without the participation of meat or fish, exclusively on vegetables such as pumpkin, zucchini, potatoes, carrots. It is allowed to add cereals (oatmeal, buckwheat or semolina) and noodles.
Lean poultry and meat include rabbit, turkey, veal and beef. It is necessary to peel the game from the skin beforehand, and the meat from the fat and tendons, which will make the meat greasy. It is allowed to cook or steam meat. It is chopped into pieces and rubbed to get souffles, mashed potatoes, cutlets or dumplings. Lean fish can be cooked in pieces.
Fermented dairy products are selected according to the criterion of low fat content. Allowed non-sour fresh cottage cheese, pudding baked in the oven or slow cookers, sour milk drink products, such as yogurt or kefir. Sour cream and sour cream are quite fatty, so they can only be added to dishes, but not consumed in finished form. If your doctor approves of the presence of cheese in your diet, choose one with less fat and no spices.
When it comes to eggs, the yolks are still cautious. Their daily requirement does not exceed half of the boiled egg yolk, and only as an ingredient in any dish. But the proteins of a few eggs make an excellent omelet that will be useful in inflammation of the pancreas.
Among cereals, preference is given to chopped porridges of semi-viscous consistency: buckwheat, semolina, oatmeal and rice, which are poured with milk and water in a ratio of 1: 1 during cooking. You can also make delicious puddings or pans from cereals. The addition of vermicelli and pasta is allowed.
Drinks for permanent remission include lightly brewed tea with a slice of lemon and a little sugar. If desired, a little milk can be added. Juices are allowed only at home, because they do not contain preservatives, flavors and additives inherent in the store. Freshly squeezed juices are diluted with water to reduce the acidity concentration. Adding sugar is not recommended. When cooking the compote, rub berries, fruits and dried fruits.
Baked apples are the healthiest fresh fruit. Fruits and berries must be ripe and soft to the touch, and the flavors need not be sour.
Despite the fact that compared to the diet for acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammation is known for a wide range of acceptable foods, rich meat and fish soups remain banned. Mushrooms, spicy and smoked foods, pickles, pickles, fatty and fried snacks are not allowed in the diet. Sausages, sausages, legumes, canned food - it's all also taboo. Vegetables such as garlic, cabbage, radishes, beets, cucumbers and rutabage are left aside, despite established remission. Soda, buns, hard cheeses, unground fruits and vegetables, chocolate, alcohol, coffee, ice cream, cocoa, peppers and mustard are added to the banned list.
In general, the fifth dietary table is considered the most gentle for patients with pathologies of the digestive system. The ease of cooking and the range of products allowed make the diet extremely popular not only for gastroenterological patients, but also for anyone who wants to lose weight.