The 6-petal diet is a unique short-term program that allows you to lose weight easily and consists of six consecutive diet days: fish, vegetables, chicken, cereals, milk and fruit. Such a regime allows, on the one hand, to lose weight quickly, and on the other, not to suffer from hunger. Simplicity, availability, effectiveness and a small number of contraindications are the main advantages of this diet program.
Basic principles of building a daily diet
This program was developed by nutritionist Anna Johansson. A short diet allows for weight loss of 4-6 kg. The basic principle is to adhere to each other 6 mono-diets, for each of which is assigned only one day. At the same time, for six days, foods containing complex carbohydrates are alternated with protein and fiber-rich foods.
Anna Juhansson suggests visualizing the weight loss process using a chamomile flower with six petals of paper or cardboard and hung in a prominent place, for example, in the refrigerator. An image of a key daily product is attached to each of them in a circle.
The success of a diet is based on the scientific principles of a separate diet. Before you start, you need to put together a diet for the next week. It is very important not to change the order of the day as you see fit. Otherwise, the effect of the program may be zero. The only valid change is five petals instead of six. In this case, the last fruit day will be dropped from the program.
Important note:during the duration of the diet, sugar is completely excluded from the diet, and the use of salt is minimized. If willpower allows, then it is better to dedicate all the time to diet. Natural spices can be used to improve the taste of food.
Intervals between meals should not be longer than 4 hours. Portions don’t have to be big. At the same time, the amount of food should allow for satiety. The general meal scheme is as follows:
- afternoon tea;
Menu for 6 days (Monday to Saturday)
It is best to start the program on Monday. But this indicator is not important. A detailed layout and sample menu are shown below.
The first petal flies away - the day of the fish begins, whose diet should consist exclusively of dietary fish dishes. Example of a timestamp menu:
- 8: 00 - cooked lean fish. Fillets of perch, cod, perch or hake are sufficient.
- 11: 00 - fish baked in the oven, then seasoned with primrose and dill.
- 14: 00 - fish soup (without adding vegetables). It is allowed to enrich the taste of the dish by adding rapana and shrimp meat.
- 17: 00 - steamed fish.
- 20: 00 - at the last meal you can spoil yourself with boiled perch with herbal spices. Spices are chosen to taste.
Snacks are excluded between these meals. You can drink tea - herbal, black or green - but you can't sweeten it.
On the first day, a child with 6 petals will saturate the body with healthy fats: omega-3 polyunsaturated acids. These substances help lower bad cholesterol and dissolve excess body fat in the hips and waist. Fish proteins are highly digestible and provide a long-lasting feeling of satiety.
The torn off second petal marks the beginning of the vegetable day. An example of a menu is the following:
- 8: 00 - raw grated vegetables (carrots, beets, artichokes). It is allowed to eat green salad without oil and spices or white cabbage salad.
- 11: 00 - stew of cooked vegetables. For its preparation is suitable boiled carrots, beets, cauliflower, you can add potatoes (a little). No oil is added to the finished dish.
- 14: 00 - lunch stewed cabbage and a small amount of boiled potatoes.
- 17: 00 - carrots, cauliflower or steamed beets.
- 20: 00 - raw mashed vegetables.
If you feel hungry between meals, you can use a vegetable smoothie, but it is better to limit yourself to warm green tea.
The 6-petalled diet suggests making chicken on the third day. The menu is unpretentious, but very satisfying:
- 8: 00 - cooked chicken. Chicken fillet is the best.
- 11: 00 - Chicken breast (without skin) with spices, baked in foil.
- 14: 00 - chicken soup, cooked with the root and spiced with herbs.
- 17: 00 - Grilled chicken.
- 20: 00 - boiled chicken.
Sugar-free tea and clean water can be drunk without restrictions during the day.
The fourth day is completely dedicated to the mono-diet with cereals. The following menu can be used:
- 8: 00 - cereal porridge. Oatmeal, rice, millet, buckwheat can be used (it is better to give preference to green). An unchanging rule of cooking: the dish is cooked only in water.
- 11: 00 - buckwheat porridge. When cooking, add spices to taste.
- 14: 00 - rice porridge.
- 17: 00 - oatmeal. You can add a handful of sunflower seeds to it.
- 20: 00 - buckwheat cooked in water. Greens are attached to the finished dish.
During the day instead of snacks - aromatic herbal tea.
If the gastrointestinal tract is tidy, it is recommended to use unpeeled cereals for cooking porridge. They contain many more trace elements and vitamins.
On the fifth day, a child with 6 petals can be pampered with milk and cottage cheese dishes. Here is an example menu:
- 8: 00 - a jar of natural yogurt (without the addition of fruit and flavor) and low-fat cottage cheese.
- 11: 00 - 1% fat cottage cheese and milk.
- 14: 00 - cottage cheese (fat content 5%).
- 17: 00 - fresh cheese and kefir (all non-fat).
- 20: 00 - low-fat cottage cheese.
On this day you can drink milk between meals (no more than 1 glass). Tea is allowed to be consumed without restrictions.
5 petals were torn off. At this point, many stop dieting. But the most persistent and disciplined go to the end.
The sixth day is fruity, complete with a little coffee. The recommendations are as follows:
- 8: 00 - a couple of red apples and a cup of black coffee.
- 11: 00 - little banana.
- 14: 00 - grapes (don't choose the "raisin" variety, it's too sweet) and grapefruit or orange.
- 17: 00 - three kiwis.
- 20: 00 - a couple of green apples.
During the day, you can drink fruit juices (which are not bought in the store, but squeezed yourself), tea with lemon and herbal decoctions.
Unique recipes for a 6-petalled diet
The following recipes will help you go through the diet to the end:
- Baked pollock fillet balls the first day. The fish fillet is chopped in a meat grinder, herbs and spices are added, everything is mixed, small balls are formed and baked in the oven.
- Cold vegetable soup the other day. The original dish is prepared with 2 tomatoes, 1 pepper, garlic, herbs and onion. All ingredients are simply whipped in a blender.
- Juicy chicken the third day. Pieces of chicken fillet with spices and chopped tomatoes are arranged in ducklings in layers. The dish is simmered for about an hour on low heat. After cooking, the sauce is poured out and only chicken meat that has become juicy due to the way it is cooked is eaten.
- Buckwheat meatballs on the fourth day. Buckwheat porridge is boiled in water, cooled and whipped in a blender along with onions and herbs. From the resulting mass, meatballs are formed and steamed.
- Dish with "Gadazelili" cheese for the fifth milk day. Half a kilo of suluguni cheese is cut into pieces and put in hot milk. When it is melted and obtained a plastic consistency, a cake is formed from the resulting mass of cheese, topped with natural yogurt and sprinkled on top with a small amount of mint.
- Tropical fruit salad for the sixth day. Sliced slices of orange, pineapple, banana and kiwi are mixed. The dish is topped with orange juice.
It is convenient that you do not have to plan how much you will take in grams of a particular product. Everything is taken to taste.
The diet is well tolerated by healthy people, but the program has some contraindications. It is not recommended to resort to this method of weight loss for the following diseases and conditions:
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
Some people are encouraged by the results and want to continue with the program. For 2 cycles of the child, following each other (with a one-day break), nothing bad will happen. On the contrary, it will help you lose an extra 2-3 pounds. But it is contraindicated to continue with the diet further. He will be able to return to it only after 3-4 months.