Chicken meat is a dietary product that is an integral part of many popular food systems. The main advantage of chicken meat is its low price and good satiety, which allows you to reduce the number of calories consumed per day.
Chicken diet for weight loss
- The main feature of a protein diet for weight loss is the creation in the body of a lack of slow carbohydrates and excess protein.
- Physical activity is recommended for people who follow a chicken diet.
- Chicken diet for weight loss is used only if a person does not have a genetic predisposition to be overweight, otherwise the diet may be ineffective.
- During the diet, all the excess fluid retained by fats is excreted from the body. After removing the fluid, it is much easier for the muscles to maintain tone and tighten.
- A large number of incoming proteins are synthesized into glucose and the process of fat breakdown begins.
- The Sunday menu is designed so that the energy supply is sufficient for the whole day. The person does not feel a constant feeling of hunger or loss of energy.
- Useful vitamins and trace elements that make up chicken can compensate for the lack of consumption of plant products and maintain the vital activity of the body at a high level:
- amino acids;
- natural protein;
- vitamins of group A, B, C, PP, H, E;
Advantages and disadvantages of chicken diet
Like any diet, the chicken diet has its advantages and disadvantages.
Cleansing the body of toxins - along with excess fluid, harmful substances absorbed by the water come out of the body.
Slow absorption of protein in the body - takes longer to digest, which helps you feel full longer.
Improved metabolism - the body removes excess fat without affecting the muscles.
Efficiency is one of the most effective diets that has long-term and stable results.
The presence of beneficial fibers and trace elements in the diet. The body receives the necessary substances, which minimizes the possibility of developing concomitant exacerbations or diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Variety - There are several diet options that include different types and proportions of food.
If you follow the recommended menu, then the use of additional vitamin complexes is not necessary during a protein diet.
Disadvantages of the child
There is only one disadvantage of a diet - low fat intake. For that reason, the diet is planned for a maximum of 2 weeks.
Principles of chicken diet
Any part of the chicken can be consumed during the diet. It is recommended to give preference to chicken fillet.
Chicken breasts have the lowest percentage of fat and are a good source of protein.
Per 100 g of product, chicken parts have the following caloric values:
- ham - 180 kcal;
- thigh - 200 kcal;
- wings - 180 kcal;
- stomachs - 140 kcal;
- liver - 150 kcal;
- heart - 160 kcal.
The products can be cooked, simmered and grilled. There will be no feeling of hunger and satiety with food. It is important to remember that meat must be eaten without the skin.
- Dietary food must be combined with physical activity, because the increase in muscle work best contributes to rapid weight loss and consolidation of results over a longer period.
- Protein is a source of nutrition for muscle fibers. With its deficiency, the body begins to burn muscle tissue, fat is burned last, as the main reserve.
- Proteins energize muscle fibers and prevent them from drying out, the body begins to draw reserves from body fat.
- With physical exertion, muscles need several times more calories to recover, so the weight loss process is accelerated.
- Fat reserves delay the excretion of fluid, add weight and reduce the burden on the body. As the amount of fat decreases, fluid is also excreted, which immediately creates a feeling of lightness.
- Weight loss can affect the condition of hair, nails and skin, so the additional use of vitamin complexes is allowed.
Permitted and prohibited products
First of all, it should be said about the forbidden food, because it contributes to weight gain and fat deposition.
The following are prohibited:
- all kinds of pastries and flour products;
- confectionery, in particular chocolate and cream products;
It is better not to salt all the products and not to use them together with aromas.
The following foods are allowed to be included in the daily diet:
Any type of slow carbs:
- all kinds of cereals except buckwheat;
- rye crispy bread;
- cereal supplements.
Vegetables and fruits:
- green fruits and vegetables - celery, zucchini, cucumbers, lettuce, apples;
- citrus fruits in small quantities - orange, grapefruit, pomelo, lemon.
It is recommended that vegetables not be heated, in order to better retain their useful properties and fiber, which speeds up protein absorption.
- durum wheat pasta.
- the use of green, freshly brewed tea is allowed.
Tea speeds up metabolism. It is allowed to drink tea without sugar.
- any non-fat dairy products.
It is not recommended to eat sweet yogurts.
- the minimum amount of water you need to drink per day is 2 liters;
- water should be at room temperature and without aroma;
- the use of water in unlimited quantities is allowed.
Disadvantages and contraindications for weight loss
A protein diet has its drawbacks that need to be considered when choosing this method to fight overweight.
List of disadvantages of chicken diet
- may cause an allergic reaction to proteins;
- increases the load on the kidneys;
- improper adherence can cause the opposite effect and slow down metabolism;
- May cause bloating, bloating and constipation;
- there is a risk of protein toxicity.
Chicken is a dietary product. The diet system based on its use has a number of contraindications.
- heart disease;
- problems related to the work of the digestive tract;
- diseases of the genitourinary system;
- renal pathology;
- young people under 18;
- older than 60 years;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- recovery period after surgery or long-term illness.
A chicken-based diet is different from a complete diet.
Before starting a diet you need to consult your doctor and rule out any side effects.
Three-day chicken mono diet
- Mono-diet is a nutritional system that provides for the use of only 1 product in a short period of time.
- You can eat up to 1 kg of cooked meat a day without adding salt and sauce.
- The allowed number of calories per day is 1300 kcal.
- You can add some greens or natural spices to taste.
- The number of daily meals is 3 or 4, depending on the size of the meal. The last one is no later than 8 p. m.
- A few days before starting a three-day diet, you need to gradually increase the amount of cooked meat, allowing the body to get used to the large amount of protein.
Chicken diet 7 days
This is a classic version of a weight loss program. The diet promotes the care of excess weight and does not exhaust the body.
The main rule of the diet is a fractional diet. You can eat up to 5 times a day in small portions. This will allow you to not feel hunger and loss of strength.
Menu for the week
The first day
For breakfast you can drink a glass of freshly squeezed vegetable or fruit juice.
During the day, eat:
- cooked meat - 500 g;
- cooked unsalted rice - 350 g;
- green tea 2 - cups.
0. 5 l of kefir is added to the meals on the first day, and you can replace a glass of juice with canned pineapple in the amount of 700 g. Use for afternoon snack is recommended.
The diet consists of:
- chicken meat - 400 g;
- young cabbage - 200 g;
- green apples - 4 pcs;
- cucumber - 2 pcs;
The products can be eaten separately or you can prepare a salad of cabbage and cucumber, pouring it with 1 tbsp. l. vegetable oil. Apples are recommended for lunch.
During the day, a portion of soup made from:
- chicken fillet - 400 g;
- young cabbage - 150 g;
- egg without yolk - 1 pc;
- carrots - 2 pcs.
Daily diet includes:
- chicken fillet - 200 g;
- fresh vegetables - 100 g;
- 1% kefir - 1 cup;
- orange or grapefruit - ½ kom;
- chicken soup - 300 ml.
Soup is recommended for dinner.
On this day you can eat only raw vegetables and dairy products.
Allowed to use:
- mandarins - 2 pcs;
- chicken breast - 500 g;
- cottage cheese - 200 g;
- fresh tomatoes or cucumbers - 3 pcs.
The seventh day is the last in the diet. From this day on, you need to gradually introduce additional foods into your diet.
The menu consists of:
- boiled egg - 1 pc;
- bran - 100 g;
- kiwi - 3 pcs;
- cooked or stewed meat - 300 g;
- mushroom soup in puree - 300 ml.
It is not recommended to combine food with water or tea.
Salads and meat can be seasoned with a sauce of lemon juice, pepper and vegetable oil.
All meals should be at the same time. Dinner - no later than 21: 00 and consists of less high-calorie food in the diet.
If during the day there is a strong feeling of hunger and the state of health worsens, it is recommended to drink a glass of water with lemon juice.
The result is a diet with chicken fillet
The result of weight loss on a chicken diet is from 1 to 7 kg, depending on the menu and physiological characteristics of the body.
Standard weight loss rates per day are 700 to 900 g.
In the first few days, weight loss is still not very visible, but excess water is already starting to leave the body, and swelling is reduced.
Factors influencing weight loss results
- A person's body weight before dieting - the higher the weight, the faster it will disappear.
- Sports - the more actively and often you train, the better your metabolism will be.
- Frequency of meals - you need to eat every 1, 5-2 hours in small meals. Some nutritionists recommend that you measure the size of a meal with the palm of your hand - eat as much as fits in one palm.
- The amount of water you drink is up to 3 liters per day.
- The result can be affected by bad mood or lack of sleep - the level of serotonin, which is responsible for mood and speed of reactions, decreases.
- The longer a person is awake, the more energy he needs and the greater the need for high-calorie food.
- If you leave the diet properly, do not eat fatty foods and fast food, the result can last for several years.
Getting out of the diet
The menu does not limit the list of products too much.
In order not to harm the body when leaving, you must follow some rules:
- You need to leave the diet 2 times longer than the weight loss process. After a week of protein diet, the transition to a regular diet should be at least 14 days, but it is recommended to increase this time to 20 days.
- You need to gradually introduce products. It is allowed to consume 2 new products a day. In the beginning, it is better to give preference to low-calorie foods.
- Avoid baked goods for as long as possible. They contain fast carbs and are heavy on the stomach, and excessive consumption can ruin weight loss results in a short amount of time.
- It is better to add honey or sweetener to tea or coffee.
- Chocolate and cream cakes can be added to the diet no earlier than 14 days after the end of the diet.
- Porridge and potatoes can be eaten from the first day of leaving the diet, but in small meals.