To lose 10 kg without harm to your health, start losing weight properly! A bunch of diets promise instant weight loss, but after completing the weight loss phase, it also instantly returns to its place.
How to lose weight without harm to health by 10 pounds a month?
Nutritionists do not favor meager food. Because there is an opinion that many diseases arise due to improper diet with a small amount of nutrients. An example of this is scurvy. Severe disease cured by ascorbic acid. The usual reduction of calorie reduction diet and weight loss of 10 kilograms will cause a sad condition. The nails will start to break, and with them the hairline. The skin tissue will become noticeably pale. But if you eat properly, it can be avoided.
Basics of weight loss
To get rid of 10 pounds of excess, it is enough to follow the laws of proper nutrition. The weight will go not only from the barrel and stomach, but also from the arms, face and legs. Remember that a hyperactive person loses weight in a very mild time without harm to health. Consuming a pile of calories a day leads to the inevitable delay of 10 pounds a month.
Laws of weight loss for 10 kg:
- Eliminate bread products from your diet before losing weight. Bread can be replaced with loaves.
- Eat dietary meat - chicken breast, beef. Eat fish cooked in steam or in the oven.
- Eat fruit early in the day. You can eat cabbage 24 hours a day.
- Breakfast should be plentiful. Losing weight by 10 kg in a month without harm to health will help breakfast, which contains more than 30% of daily calories. Have dinner 5 hours before bed.
- Avoid being hungry. An empty stomach is the enemy of losing weight. Fasting causes a disorder in the work of the digestive system, worsening of the condition and mood. It is useful to snack on apples, cottage cheese, yogurt, yogurt.
- Losing 10 kilograms in a month without harm to health is possible if you eat food that consists of 80% cereals, fruits and vegetables. The remaining gap is supplemented with kefir food and meat. Such food should be eaten daily, taking into account the calorie content.
To lose 10 pounds in a month, you need to understand the basics of weight loss. Let’s say you have a certain amount in your bank account. This number will be equal to the number of calories that make up your body. Some of the foreign nutritionists believe that 1 kg of weight is equivalent to seven thousand seven hundred calories.
Food is an increase in bills, and an active life, expressed in physical training or regular walking, which requires the consumption of calories, is a write-off of money. Invest more money than you spend and it will eventually grow and prove to be extra pounds. Well, if you burn calories, the weight will disappear.
Weight loss strategy for 10 pounds in one month
- Do sports for a few hours a day. This allows you to eat and lose weight. This method is not as good as it is harmful.
- Try not to overeat and stick to a certain daily calorie level.
Do sports and eat properly and you can lose 10 kg in a month without harm to health.
To lose 1 kg of weight, you need to burn 7700 kg of calories. It turns out that to lose 10 pounds in a month, you need to burn 17, 000 pounds of calories in a week. That is, you should lose 2-3 kg of weight per week. You can calculate your calorie intake using an online calculator.
For the normal functioning of a woman's body weighing 50 kg, in order not to harm health, it is enough to enter 1200 calories. At the same time, you need to eat healthy foods rich in vitamins.
So now you know how to lose 10 kg in a month without harm to health. Good luck!